Friday, August 12, 2005

my summer teen blockbuster

so i have returned in one piece from my little adventure to iowa. there would be WAY to much to get into on here, and to be quite frank i just dont have the energy. but i'll let ya'll in on some of what i am calling "my summer teen blockbuster" (andra might be the only one who gets that...)

>made it ALL the way to cresent, IA without gettin lost (true its pretty much a straight 7.5 hr shot down i29, but still) which would be great if cresent was my final destination, but it wasnt. council bluffs was...the same council bluffs that is pretty much adjacent to omaha. so neway, i miss my exit and end up in the creighton medical center parking lot...then the downtown omaha walgreens parking lot, where i waited for approximatly 26 minutes to be rescued by ray.

> got into the omaha zoo for free on my bday...not for any special reason, just because we walked in without paying. (bad ass, i know)

>managed to get a flat tired without even driving my car for 3 days....i have my ways. but got tire fixed and made my way home on wednesday. that was a sad day

other than that, highlights included ray's motorcylce, another original birthday present, gettin 3 'happy birthday song' voicemails, a great new cd, a pretty amazing view from the 'lookouts' , and the addition of one very special shirt to my wardrobe....a 20th birthday to be remembered

i'm sure i forgot stuff there...oh well, i tried. sorry

oh sidenote: in a random moment of impulsiveness i got my ears pierced again, can i get a hooha for double piercings??

2 Comments:

Blogger FBombAndy said...

Oooh, August IS a great month. (I turn 21 this month!)

Glad your 20th was great.

12:18 AM  
Blogger Louie j said...

hooha?

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home