Saturday, February 26, 2005

wow, goose

lacey and i went to church today at 5; she's a catholic tho (im lutheren). it was my first time at a catholic church - other then when i went to my cousins first communion a few years ago. and i dont remember that being an actual church survice for some reason. neway, it was an interesting experience. lots of kneeling..and i couldnt really understand the 'father' or pastor...what r they called in catholic? yeah idk

then we went to Goose's place (he's our assistant coach) cause lace and i r the only two girls from the team that didnt go home this weekend. he made chicken and rice...it was so good. wow

we all got into a discussion about how hot a certain person was on a scale of 1-10, lace said he was a 9.5 and i was, 'a 9.5? thats high! at this point, i'd settle for a 6'...apparently this was humorous. idk, i'm serious tho...i'd take a 6

2 Comments:

Blogger FBombAndy said...

And now I'm going to ask all of my friends what they would rate me on a scale of 1 to 10. It's gonna freak 'em out. I think I've asked before, I just don't remember what they said.

6:46 PM  
Blogger jamie said...

haha, u'll have to let me know what they say :)

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home