Thursday, June 30, 2005

behind these brown eyes....

I told you everything
Opened up and let you in
You made me feel alright
For once in my life
Now all that's left of me
Is what I pretend to be

So together, but so broken up inside

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every time I turn around
I think I've got it all figured out
My heart keeps callin' and I keep on fallin'
Over and over again
The sad story always ends the same
Me standin' in the pourin' rain
It seems no matter what I do
It tears my heart in two

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wanna love
I want a fire
To feel the burn
My desires
I wanna man by my side
Not a boy who runs and hides

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate myself for losing you
What do you do when you look in the mirror
And staring at you is why he's not here?

What do you say when everything's said?
Is the reason why he left you in the end?
How do you cry when every tear you shed
Won't ever bring him back again?
I hate myself for loving you

1 Comments:

Blogger jamie said...

while i wish i could claim credit for the above brilliance (since it pretty much EXACTLY describes how i feel) i must give the glory to america's idol, one kelly clarkson. she is so wise ;)

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home