Monday, June 20, 2005

I-29

so last night we had a blockbuster runion :) so fun, good plan louie j!

the guest list included former (and present) blockbuster employees....louis, gerg, jenny, jordan, mike, and myself

and guests.....chris, bryce, and mitch

of course we met after louis's BB shift, so yeah around 1 am. at the truckstop. good times. we even created a fire hazard. thats right :)

jenny got a new kitty! he is gray an his name is stud, and i'm very jealous! i'll have to go visit him often.

*****************************************************

in other news, do u ever just have those days? just one of those days, idk. my screen name right now is 'i am what i am" (i suppose 'i am who i am' works too....) neway, its occuring to me that i'm not totally sure who/what i am. idk. lots of confusion goin thru this little head again.

i swear, just when i think i have everything figured out, life throws me another curveball and i'm second guessing myself and others again. eff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home