Monday, January 31, 2005

"Outside show is a poor substitute for inner worth."

Aesop.

I have a great friend here...and i'm not going to go into detail, but my friend was wronged. I'm not one of those people who get all crazy about revenge or punishment or the like, but my friend deserved better (hun, u deserve better)... and karma is coming for the individual of poor inner worth that hurt her.

it takes a lot for me to actually get real mad. i'm pretty emotional, but easy going (if that makes sense). but i am so mad at what happened. (we're not talking some high school "oh he cheated on me" type of thing...this isnt some adolescent wronging) and while i dont believe in physical violence, i dont think i'm going to have any trouble telling this person exactly what i think of him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home