Monday, January 31, 2005

reassuring

so i'm a pretty religous person, but its a personal thing for me. i try not to be all "GO TO GOD"...however, if a friend of mine needs guidance or consoling, i dont hesitate to mention prayer or God. Anyway, last night was a bit rough on the emotional slate, and i spent much of the night in prayer. today as i was walking back to my dorm inbetween classes, i heard the church bell going off in a nearby church. i cant remember the last time i heard a church bell. and it was just the most calming thing...i actually stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and just listened. it reminded me that i'm not alone

1 Comments:

Blogger FBombAndy said...

Here at UT at around 12:50, some music students play well-known songs on the bells in the main tower. That always calms me down and puts a smile on my face. I immerse myself in music so much that it is the only thing that keeps me sane.

My best friend, Brandon, is religious as well. I have a great deal of respect for him. I don't pray or go to church as often as I should, but I have respect for those who do. I admire that level of faith.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home