Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Dear Gentina

You've got your new ties
I've got my old knots
You've got your inside line
But you're never happy with what you've got

You've got them all convinced
But I know so well
That you could list your friends
But you can't count on them

It's not the price
That's gonna cost you
It's just the weight
That's gonna bring you down

~ So Beautiful (Dashboard Confessional)

Dear Gentina-
Well, those lyrics sum up how I feel about you. I am over you and whatever feeble ties of 'friendship' I thought we shared. I don't hate you. I feel nothing towards you.
I honestly hope that you and Wayne are happy together. Don't hurt him. Be everything to him that I wasn't...and don't let him and your best friend get too close. Just please make him happy.
Forgetting You,
Nib

PS- I'm retiring that rediculous nickname you gave me too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home