Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Friends

okay, so i totally ripped this poem of from louis...louis put this on his blog, and i can only assume that its reference to me. so this might seem totally horrible, but i can relate to how this poem makes him feel -- cause its how i feel about wayne (louis, i'm so sorry...i just want u to understand...) i know waynes heart louie, and i long for how i felt when i was confident that he knew my heart


Friends
by Sharon Dell Davidson

We can be freinds,
But that's not how I feel
The things inside me...
I sometimes wish it wasn't real.
How can I pretend that I don't need you,
When all I really want is for you to need me, too?
Maybe it's the past, and I should just move on.
Maybe I could wait for you,
because my feelings are so strong.
How can I be your friend without wanting you?
What if I fall back in love, then what do I do?
I try to tell my heart that these things can't be.
Is it time I tell my heart it's just a memory?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home