Tuesday, February 01, 2005

what dreams may come...

so it might sound a little odd, but i really give my dreams alot of credit. for good reason tho...
>when i was an 8th grader, i had a dream that my little sister and i were packing all of our stuff....about a week later my parents informed us that they had applied for new jobs...and a few months later we were told that we would be moving
>my senior year i had this dream about an old friend of mine. it was like, there was something wrong and he kept motioning at me (it was kinda creapy) ne way i woke up and i was like "i should really call ray and tell him i'm here for him" then i looked at the clock and it was like, 5:00 am so i decided to call or email him the next day...when i went to email him, he had emailed me. he said that he'd had a dream about me and in it, i'd told him i didnt want to be his friend and that i didnt care about him. checked the time 5:13 (i'll never forget that)

so yeah thats where my weird feelings towards dreams come from...those r just the two biggest examples.NEway, to get to the point.

last night i had this dream thats kinda making me think...it started out where i was talking to a guy on the mens team here, and then he pretty much turned into a guy from grand forks that i went to junior prom with. and we were just watching a movie together and all cuddled up on the couch. and then i looked at the clock and it was 1:30 and i called wayne. and i was talkin to him, tryin to pretend i wasnt w/ someone else. when i hung up, matt was like "what the hell was that? we're happy! youre with me, why cant u just be happy with me?"

hmmm...so yeah i mean obviously i know what its about...theres a guy from the present (not that we're involved or nething) a guy from my past, and wayne. i think matt kinda sympbolizes a guy i let go back then because of wayne, the bball player symbolized the guys im giving up now because of wayne...and wayne is that ever present thought in the back of my mind, even when i'm happy...nothings changed after all these years

1 Comments:

Blogger FBombAndy said...

What do you think about lucid dreaming?

I've had dreams of former loves. Whether it's myself caving in or them begging for me, we always end up together. But I wake up each morning feeling confused and disappointed.

Dreams can sometimes give us great insight (or in your case, great foresight). Other times they can destroy our will. But they are intangible, so be careful with them.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home