Saturday, March 26, 2005

nastalgic

so just a few minutes ago i ran outside to grab a little something outta my car quick...and the weather just felt so perfect. idk exactly how to explain it. but i was running and the smell and feel just hit me, and i stopped and just breathed in and looked around.

the sun was almost set, the sky was like a rusty pink and orange and blue....the snow is almost completely melted...it just reminded me of shooting around with my dad or sisters or wayne, rollerblading with andra, driving around w/DQ, goin over to His house on sunday nights, having fires in the backyard, sittin outside talkin...

idk, it was a really good feeling. but kinda sad at the same time...knowin things probably wont ever be like that again. hmm, gave me stuff to think about i guess




Sidnote (or PS for those of u who find it soo funny): Happy Easter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home