Monday, January 10, 2005

below my own expectations

its not he that fell below my expectations, its me...ok, so recently an amazing friend of mine revealed his deeper feelings for me. and i was blindsided, i totally didnt see it coming (i'm not a good judge of that sort of stuff, i always miss) anyway, this friend is one of the best friends i've ever had, he's been nothing but good to me; one of the very few people in my life (besides my family) that i trust. and i told him no.
so here i pose the question - what is wrong with me? i mean, i talk and talk and talk about how bad i want to find love, and then someone so dear to me offers it and i say no. i know u cant really control how u feel, but do i not want myself to be happy or what?

in comes my second question....wayne, the ex. i think about thim all the time. (this is part of the reason i said no - my heart is a mess stil.) last night i couldnt sleep and i was thinking about wayne, and i got the idea in my head to write him a letter. is this a horrible awful idea?

oh well, off to practice. i'll sweat everything out of my system

2 Comments:

Blogger FBombAndy said...

I hope I'm not being intrusive. That isn't my intention.



Anytime.

10:45 AM  
Blogger jamie said...

you are so not intrusive....dont worry :) you're input is appreciated

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home