Wednesday, February 02, 2005

V-Day

its a few weeks away, but i can feel it..looming in the future. valentines day has always been one of my favorite holidays (romantic, what can i say) but this one scares me cause its the first one in a while that i'll be alone for. and he'll be with her. its not that i'm scared of being alone, i was alone before he came. i'm afraid of being w/o him....
neway, valentines day. hey maybe i'll get lucky and something really unexpected and romantic will happen eh? :)
i keep stating my distain for the holiday, but its a lie...im tryin to convince myself i hate it, so that it wont suck as bad when valentines day is a total bomb. haha, we'll see how that works out for me

3 Comments:

Blogger FBombAndy said...

Lucky, unexpected, and romantic.

What would you like? What is an ideal solution?

2:56 PM  
Blogger jamie said...

hmm, good question...if i answer that then does it take away from the unexpected aspect of it? :) idk...i guess, all i really want is a sign that someone cares. thats pretty vague, i know

6:16 PM  
Blogger FBombAndy said...

You're absolutely right. It would take away from the surprise.

I'll be sure to listen in on Feb 4th. Hmm...that's tomorrow. I've completely lost track of time. I'll be sure to listen in tomorrow.

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home