Wednesday, March 30, 2005

tell me something...

alright...i havent posted in awhile, my apologies to the handful of you that care.

neway, been thinking a lot lately - i want people in my life who arent afraid to tell me something about myself that i may not realize. people who dont tiptoe around me, attempting to avoid confrontation. i'm not sayin i want drama in my life...i want honesty. if i'm annoying, mean, needy, whatever - i want someone who'll let me know. i mean, not in an asshole way; dont make me feel like shit. but if u can point out my flaws in an effort to make me a better person, i'll respect the hell out of you.

its just that, sometimes i really dont think i know myself at all...

so i propose this -- if any of ya'll have something to tell me, anything at all; something about me, about you, about whatever. let me have it. on here, or in person or whatever. but the floor is yours. a chance to tell me something you've wanted to tell me but werent sure you should...people, give me the good, bad, and ugly of jamie. teach me something about myself. please :)

1 Comments:

Blogger jamie said...

yes

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home