Sunday, March 06, 2005

you cant rush these things...

i have nothing to write about...but i'm being pressured (u know who u are) to make an entry today...so its gonna be crap, and its out of my hands

i bought the Hoosiers special edition dvd this weekend...i love that movie, it reminds me of my dad for some reason. so if anyone wants to watch Hoosiers with me, give me a call, we'll set something up :)

also invested in my musical education this weekend....i bought two cds.
1)MmHmm by Relient K -- soo good. i give it my recommendation
2)Final Straw by Snow Patrol -- another good one. never heard of them, but i'm glad i stumbled across them

lets see....oh i come from a family of champions. haha...my dads team won their district (District champs, 2 yrs in a row!) and my little sister andra's team won the EDC tournament, woo hoo Riders :) and my other little sister jodee's traveling team won their tourny too :) its been a good week in the Wheeler household. for basketball ne way. haha

im happy to report that josh recovered nicely from the 21st birthday ordeal...although it wasnt all too difficult seeing as he only had 2 beers (wink wink) and he did have an imaginary conversation with me...hmm

well, thats all i got...i hope i've satified those of you who apparently have an insatiable appetite for my writing :) haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home