Friday, April 08, 2005

random stuff i found....

that makes me laugh -- the first ones is my fav

a lot of teachers are switching to printed course manuals instead of books. They're exactly like books, only poorly-made, more expensive, and not able to be returned at the end of the year. Why don't you just write "bwahahaha!" in huge letters on my receipt?
- Matt Boor’s Ah, College

Excuses. It sucks to give an honest excuse for missing class and your professor telling you he's "heard it too much before." Why does an excuse's popularity matter? It won't make it any less true. Maybe you'd be better off with creative lies? "I'm sorry I didn't come to class yesterday. I was dead." - Matt Boor’s Ah, College

For the rest of the week before Spring Break, I guess I'll just have to try and stay focused and finish my work before I get to enjoy myself. And that's going to be tough, because in the middle of that last sentence I actually stopped writing, slept eight hours, and saw a movie.
- Matt Boor’s Ah, College

I was stressed about studying, so I talked to one of my professors. He suggested I go pick up a pamphlet on finals stress management. Well, that solves the problem of not having enough to read...
-Matt Boor’s Ah, College

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home