Wednesday, December 15, 2004

made it home

well i made it...i thought i was lost for like, an hour. but i wasnt. the drive to my dads game made me realize that i'm not very 'real-world' independent. it took me two hours to get from minot to new rockford, and i had to call my friend twice and my dad three times. do the math...i called someone every 24 minutes. sad.
but needless to say, i made it. i wont go into detail on the game, but dad's team lost. didnt play awful, didnt play great. had about a hundred turnovers, which killed them. its amazing how attatched i get to my dads teams - it was their first game of the season and i almost wanted to cry when they lost. i'm a dork.
it was fun to drive home with him after the game tho..got some quality talk time in :)
well i'm HOME now, woo hoo. i need to get my haircut super bad, idk when its gonna happen tho. all i know is it better happen...soon.
cant wait to see some of my old friends, good times. (others, not so much) talk about timing...my hair lady just called, got an appt. at 4:15! well, i've rambled enough for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger FBombAndy said...

You know, that's the first thing I'm gonna do when I get home. I'm going to get my hair cut.

Home...home is nice. I'm jealous. I have to wait another 9 days before I go home, and even then, it's only for a week.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Louie j said...

James! I'm so happy you're back; can't wait to see you again.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home