Monday, April 11, 2005

useful....

so the comment was made tonight -- "if u you have argue for ur usefulness, its probably not there" --

good point.

have u ever just felt really useless? like, the world around you would just keep moving in ur absence? (okay this sounds suidical or something....i mean like, for example...this summer when we all go away) i dont really know how to explain this.

another thing (which i wont mention) was said tonight that just got me thinking of the past. the near past...and how much i miss it; how much i took it for granted.

oh well....here's my new quote - which if i'm lucky will motivate me :)

I demolish my bridges behind me...then there is no choice but to move forward.
-Firdtjof Nansen

1 Comments:

Blogger Louie j said...

The world keeps going, but the hearts of those who love, stop.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home