Monday, February 07, 2005

detox

its finished now
all is said, all done
learning how to breathe on my own
i'm okay without him
he'll miss me
eventually
"I am woman, hear me roar!"
independence is my new virtue
i'll be my own savior
time heals all wounds
even the heart
even mine
mine too will learn
learn that the last thing you want
is the only thing you need
detox begins
flush love out of my system
like evidence of last nights party
the party that ended
with my heart passed out on the floor
i'm dull now
but i'll glow in his absence
with time

at least thats what i'll tell you...




2 Comments:

Blogger FBombAndy said...

It's been a while since I 'flushed love out of my system.'

I'll have to try it.

11:06 PM  
Blogger jamie said...

i'm glad to see u back :)...i missed ur words of wisdom. i hope you are alright, you've been in my prayers.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home