Monday, February 07, 2005

Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy. -- Anne Frank

To-morrow do thy worst, for I have lived today. -- John Dryden


If you're pretty happy, but you have a little Chihuahua that's always biting you on the ankles, still that's pretty good isn't it I'm going to go ahead and keep you in the 'happy' category. -- Jack Handey Deep Thoughts

You won't be happy with more until you're happy with what you've got.
-- Angel Blessing

If two people love each other, there can be no happy end to it.
-- Ernest Hemingway

It isn't what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about. -- Dale Carnegie

Life is too long not to be happy. -- Thom Barber

I WILL BE HAPPY :)











2 Comments:

Blogger Louie j said...

If you're ever unhappy James you better call me; I'll help you whenever you need me, no matter the case! and I'm usually always up too. :)

1:12 AM  
Blogger jamie said...

thanks louis...ur support means a whole lot to me, really.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home